I have to make a WHAT????

Friday, February 18, 2011

New Cards from Last nights workshop

Good Morning,,,

I am all moved, settled in and had my 1st wrkshop here a the Concord Cascades Club House... I have decided on the 3rd Thursday each Month at 245 Aria Dr, Pacheco,, If you are interested, Please stop by.  The cost is $10 for materials and there are alot of oooh's and aaah's when new projects are completed... 

Here are the pictures of what we made last evening,,,

I also wanted to show you what I made for some Valentine Gifts, and these can be made for every season or  occasion


For those people that have to have their signature coffee drink, I put a cute cozy on
a cup and added a gift card. 

Ok,, these should be a bit more regular now.  If you are interested in comng to the next workshop, it will be March 17 6:30 in the Club house and the address is above.  Please RSVP so I have enough supplies for all...  

Polly 

No comments:

Post a Comment